Tuesday, 30 May 2017
Ever wanted to know what it was like to be a part of the Afrikult. team? Well now is your chance to find out! We are rolling out two 3-month internship programmes for people passionate about African literature and building their web editorial and social media management portfolio!
Afrikult. is recruiting two interns for its programme from July – September and October – December.
- Passionate about African literatures (written and oral and in any language);
- Familiar with WordPress (or another website management system);
- Good with social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Tumblr;
- Able to dedicate a maximum of 4 hours per week for the 3-month internship programme;
- Available for either July – September or October – December;
- Have a good speaking and writing level of the English language;
- Anywhere in the world with access to reliable internet.
- Submit a cover letter of 200 words with your CV attached demonstrating your experience in the above criteria (also state which months you are applying for);
- Submit your application by Sunday 18 June 2017 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By the end of the internship programme, Wed Editorial & Social Media Interns will receive Afrikult. goodies and book tokens.
We will contact all applicants on Wednesday 21 June to confirm whether they have been successful or not. If successful there will be 10-15 minute telephone or Skype interview with the shortlisted applicants on Friday 23 June.
We look forward to receiving your applications!